To make your iPhone charge fast, use a fast USB cable!
It’s frustrating when you plug your iPhone into the wall and it charges too slowly. It seems like your phone is just spending all day plugged in, doing nothing. Here are some tricks for making the process go more quickly and efficiently:
- Use a newer iPhone charger (a better charger will charge your phone faster).
- Plug in to a power strip. Doing so will prevent any power fluctuations that can make charging slower. – Use the proper USB cable and not an old one that has been disassembled or repaired because those cables can sometimes have problems with charging. For optimal safety, only use cables from Apple or certified suppliers approved by Apple.
- If you are using a power strip, turn it off when not in use to prevent overcharging.
- Don’t run anything else while charging your phone: charging is a slow process and doing other tasks at the same time will not help your phone charge faster.
- Be patient: charging will take longer if you put too much pressure on the battery, either by leaving your iPhone unattended while charging or by trying to force your iPhone to charge faster physically by forcefully plugging and unplugging a charger.
Microsoft balks at selling ads on Apple devices.
There are different types of iPhone batteries in the market now, here are some facts you need to know!
- Apple’s iPhone battery backs are now larger than the ones in the original iPhone.
- One battery holds about a week’s worth of charge, and costs $79 from Apple and $49 from third-party vendors.
- The other battery holds about two weeks’ worth of charge, cost $99 from Apple
- and from third-party vendors. And the largest battery packs another two or three days’ worth of use.
- The batteries typically power the clock on the phone and tell it when to turn itself on and off for recharging.
- In April 2011, a spokesman for Microsoft said that the company was not permitted to advertise its products on Apple products, such as the iPhone, citing a court ruling in California. The US District Court in San Francisco sided with Apple in a patent dispute between Apple and Microsoft; the judge has ordered Microsoft to stop promoting its own software on competitor’s devices.
- The spokesman said that Microsoft had “introduced several lines of cases which provide for the technical functionality and functionality are needed by end users from competing companies”.
- He added that “Microsoft is careful not to do anything that would be seen as an attempt to exert competitive pressure or promote [rival] products”.
Types of iPhone charger includes the USB charger, the car charger, and the power cord. As you already know, the iPhone comes with a charging cable, which is used to charge it.
- Many people have lost their charging cable because they were careless and left it on a bus or in some other place.
- The USB charger is used to plug into a wall outlet and plug into your iPhone directly.
- This way you can always charge your phone whenever you want.
- You can also use this when you’re traveling or if you’re in an area where there are no outlets available.
- The car charger supplies power to your iPhone while it’s charging in your car.
- However, the car charger is not free: the price amounts to more than $50.
- Some rechargeable batteries may be damaged by being subject to overcharging. Apple has already issued a warning against using a third party USB cable, instead suggesting that you use Apple’s official Lightning cable for charging your iPhone.
- Although it’s not very well known, Apple actually makes its own power cords for use in cars and offices .
- Apple’s USB wall charger comes in at $39, whereas the Lightning cord costs $29